Why Is Good If You Get The Right Nutrition


I started to use Herbalife products on 6 of April 2011, my goal was to gain 10 pounds. In the first 4 weeks I successfully gained 8 pounds. This was a remarkable result for me but even better was how much energy I had.

Inspired by my new found energy, I decided to take up to running on a regular basis.
My timing is improving each week.

After 6 weeks on the products,  I visited my ex- work colleagues and they started to ask me, what are you doing you have changed so much, you have gained weight and you have got positive aura about you.

Another bonus is that I have suffered with hay fever and dust allergy for 16 years. It is really uncomfortable to live with and there does not seem to be a cure. When I moved to Scotland from Hungary more than 3 years symptoms were less severe, mainly affecting me in the spring and summer time.

About 6 weeks into using the Herbalife products I realised that I was not suffering from the symptoms anymore. My nose is not itching any more, my eyes not continually bloodshot and I don't have to constantly blow my nose . Even when I went back to Hungary for a visit in May, I suffered no symptoms of  hay fever. Thankfully I have not had to use any more eye drops, nose spray and pills.

I put it down to improving my nutrition, I have a tasty  Herbalife shake and the Herbalife multi-vitamin tablets every day. Thanks to Herbalife products, I feel healthy, full of energy and able to enjoy life without the medication I used to take constantly. 
Herbalife products are not medical products and it doesn't treat any diseases. But the most important if you give yourself the right nutrition what Herbalife products can provide you than you can improve your health like me.

If you would like to improve your health than click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment